This version is designed for Windows
Update: Home Bookkeeping for PC
- The visual presentation of accounts, categories and sub-categories of expenses and revenue, as well as of names of creditors and debtors (color of background and font, font style: bold, italics, underline, strikeout) is now displayed in all tables in all sections of the application.
- The ability to print out the table of credit repayments and debts or to save it to a file has been added
Download new version 7.1 of Home Bookkeeping for PC free of charge
"Home Bookkeeping for PC. New version!
Home Bookkeeping version 6 has been assisting you with your personal finances and family budget for three years. Download new version 7 for 30 days for free and start using it right now! For Home Bookkeeping users – privileged upgrade!
What we have taught the new PC version of our software:
1. New section: Bank Deposits
It is now possible to keep the record of any bank deposits in the new version of Home Bookkeeping. The new section has a lot of features:
- It is possible to specify the deposit term in years, months or days
- The periodicity of payments can be set to any option: at the term end, daily, weekly, monthly, once in two months, quarterly, once in four months, once in half a year, once a year
- The interest rate can either be fixed or fluctuate depending on the sum or term of the deposit
- Now it is possible to control money added to the deposit and premature withdrawals with flexibly configurable periods: as a lump sum, daily, weekly, monthly, once in two months, quarterly, once in four months, once in half a year, once a year
- The deposit reminder feature will not let you forget about the deposit and will remind you about it at the right moment
- The interest accrual schedule with detailed information including: deposit calculation table, balance calculation for today, balance calculation for the term end, effective interest rate calculation
2. Two new sections: Credit Repayment Planning and Debt Repayment Planning
These new sections will make it easier to enter regular repayments of credits you receive and money you lend into Home Bookkeeping. Specify the repayment date and periodicity and Home Bookkeeping will enter repayments according to the schedule you specify.
3. New section: Planning Transfers Between Accounts
If you frequently transfer money between accounts, the new feature for planning transfers between accounts will make it easier for you. Plan records will be entered into Home Bookkeeping according to the schedule you specify.
- If you work with cryptocurrencies, this new feature is for you. 24 most popular cryptocurrencies have been added to the list of currencies in Home Bookkeeping: Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SV, Cardano, Dash, Decred, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, IOT, IOTA, Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, NEM, NEO, Qtum, Ripple, Stellar, TRON, Zcash
- The Add Currency dialog box now has a feature for finding the necessary currency more comfortably with a quick search and filters.
5. Appearance and usability
- 50 new account icons have ben added (MIR, PayPal, new icons and new colors)
- Now it is possible to customize the appearance of tables and columns in them for the following sections: Bank Deposits, Transfers Between Accounts, Credit Repayment Planning, Debt Repayment Planning, Planning Transfers Between Accounts
- The comment length has been increased from 150 to 255 characters in all sections
- A more visual representation for repaid credits and debts. Now they look grey in tables by default.
6. New features
- Now it is possible to import comments from QIF files
- Now it is possible to print out and export the following new sections to files of 20 various formats: Bank Deposits, Transfers Between Accounts, Credit Repayment Planning, Debt Repayment Planning, Planning Transfers Between Accounts
Download new version 7 for free and start using it for 30 days free of charge right now! You will develop the good habit of keeping financial records within just 2-3 weeks!